15 / 5 / 2017 9am
What does partners alumni mean?
The partners alumni brings together past and present organisations that have been members of the diversity and inclusion partners programme.
The initiative will use the alumni status as a means of showcasing and promoting work being done by trusts in the NHS on diversity and inclusion, and highlighting organisations as thought leaders and leading thinkers in the field.
The partners alumni is a self‐managed network aimed to enhance the ability of leaders within the alumni to think more strategically about diversity and inclusion issues, and to use their learning in practical applications within the workplace.
What are the benefits of being in the alumni?
Being part of the alumni means being part of a national community, gaining access to a network of like minded individuals, diversity and inclusion experts and having support from the NHS Employers diversity and inclusion team who are committed to keeping diversity and equality at the heart of the NHS.
The partners alumni:
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust
- Central Manchester University Hospitals
- Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation NHS Trust
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust