16 / 5 / 2017 2.06pm
It’s just four weeks until the workforce event of the summer takes place on 13 June at the ACC Liverpool. This year, the summit is CPD accredited and is worth up to five CPD points
Brimming with insights and best practice from both within and outside of the NHS, the event will provide a dedicated, workforce focused, networking and development space for HR and workforce leaders across the NHS. We reach out to a vast network of HR leaders as well as nursing and medical directors and our programme has been designed to share knowledge and solutions to the questions we get asked most often.
Want to hear how employers from different sectors have tackled flexible working? Interested in how new research on the 21st Century Public Servant is shaping practice? Need some inspiration on local workforce planning and development? This year’s event showcases the latest and most effective methods to put all this and more into practice.
Other programme highlights include:
- Matthew Syed, former Olympian and bestselling author joins us to share his thinking on success, growth and learning from mistakes.
- John Timpson, chairman of Timpson will share his approach to ‘upside-down management’ and developing great employer brands.
- Panel session on national workforce strategy with representatives from NHS England, Health Education England, NHS Improvement and Capsticks
- Opportunities to network and make new connections with fellow workforce leaders
- Learning from each other and external organisations to help fast track the process of finding solutions for your organisational challenges
Book your place
Find out more about the programme, how to claim your CPD points and reserve your place.