24 / 4 / 2017 10.43am
Reserves Day is taking place on 21 June this year, offering employers the opportunity to publicly recognise and celebrate the contribution reservists make to our country and NHS.
This year we are inviting NHS organisations to feature in our photo reel, showing the NHS’ support to Reserves Day. All you need to do is email us a photo of your reservist colleague(s) with a member of your board and the #SaluteOurForces poster.
You can download the Ministry of Defence's Reserves Day employer toolkit
to help promote the day and your support for the Armed Forces community. Included in the pack are:
Get in touch
- Two editable posters: tailor with your own messages then print and display to show your support for reservist employees, encourage them to wear their uniform at work on 21 June.
- Narrative and key messages: use this document to write celebratory articles for your own internal channels, create case studies, post Q&A’s and organise events.
- Email banner: use in your email signature during the month of June as an easy way to raise awareness about the value of Reservists.
- Social media banners: use on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter during June.
- Two infographics: latest statistics on employer’s opinions and what reservists do.
- Video: footage of our reservists in action for your internal channels.
We would love to hear about your plans to celebrate Reserves Day with your reservist colleagues, let us know what you are up to by emailing email@example.com.
Start showing your support now by joining the conversation on Twitter using #SaluteOurForces and #ReservesDay. Finally, follow our activity in the run up to Reserves Day by following @NHSE_Gemma.
To find out more about Reserves Day, visit the dedicated Reserves Day webpages. Also get inspiration from other NHS organisations by taking a look at what they got up to last year.