24 / 4 / 2017 10.30am
This new communications toolkit provides everything you need to deliver your local campaign for this year's Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Week 2017.
The toolkit includes:
- top tips and key messages
- key stats and facts
- a mythbuster
- a template press release
- resource templates
- a template intranet article.
Take a look at the communications toolkit and all the other great things lined up for EQW2017 on our activity calendar, including updated infographics, a blog on networks, everything you want to know about the Widening Participation campaign and register for the disability summit to take place on Friday 19 May, an amazing finale to a fantastic week, plus lots more.
Other ways you can get involved in EQW2017:
- register for the second disability summit hosted by NHS Employers
- find out what other trusts are doing on our EQW2017 interactive map, and tell us what your trust is doing for EQW2017
- sign up for our twibbon campaign, to be launched over the next few days, show your support on social media.
Show your support and help make EQW2017 the best yet follow the @NHSE_Diversity twitter account for live action throughout the week, and join the conversation using #EQW2017.