04 / 11 / 2016 12.49pm
The Health Service Journal (HSJ) Awards recognise, celebrate and promote the finest achievements in the NHS, and showcase them to the service’s most influential leaders.
NHS Employers sponsors two award categories - EU Staff Award, which recognises the contribution that EU staff make to the NHS and the Chief Executive of the Year.
The shortlists for the EU Staff Award are:
- Jaime Puente, The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Luminita Maxwell, The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Eibhlin Collins, NHS Camden Clinical Commissioning Group
- Maggie Galbarczyk, Wolverhampton Healthy Minds
- Francesco Muntini, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Claudine DeMunter, Imperial College Health NHS Trust
The chief executive shortlist was announced in September.
Congratulations to all who have been shortlisted, the winner will be announced at this year’s awards ceremony on 23 November in London.