Presented by NHS Employers in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy, we’re delighted to announce the theme of this year’s event is Sustaining Transformation: Making a Difference.
OD practitioners across the NHS are making sense of the new system architecture. STPs, vanguards, mergers and acquisitions are all placing new and different demands on our work. This event will give us the opportunity to consider the OD response to these complex changes.
Wherever you are in your OD career you will:
- hear what’s happening in the world of NHS OD and beyond
- meet colleagues from across the country to share your OD challenges and solutions
- find resources and tools that help you make a sustainable difference
- build confidence in your capability as a practitioner.
We’re delighted to announce our keynote speaker this year is Michael Ciszewski
. Michael will be closing the day with an unmissable session on developing a dialogic mindset, helping us deal with the uncertainty and unpredictability of complex change.
We’ll also be holding sessions and workshops that showcase exciting work from our OD community such as:
- OD & Inclusion.
- Place Based OD.
- New models of staff engagement.
- OD CPD and the role of Virtual Mentoring.
- Action Research – a new architecture of OD.
Secure your free place by completing our online booking form
Supporter opportunities available
A wide range of supporter, exhibition and branding opportunities are available for the Do OD in the NHS V conference. For more information about how to get involved, please download our supporter brochure
or contact our commercial team directly by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 0844 800 5987.
Find out more about organisational development on our Do OD web pages.