Join us in Liverpool on Monday 12 June 2017 for our first national conference for frontline NHS and care communications professionals.
About the conference
Communications is an integral part of the NHS but often trusts are stretched and have limited budgets and resources to deliver communications.
This conference will give delegate a fresh perspective on communications and provide interactive, innovative and practical tools and techniques which can be easily applied locally.
The event will run from 10:00-17:00 at the ACC Liverpool. Full details of the day, including the full conference programme, will be released in due course but confirmed speakers include:
- Allocate software - the leading provider of workforce optimisation and governance risk and compliance solutions in the UK NHS market.
- Tom Scott - a British comedian, YouTuber and former presenter of Gadget Geeks on Sky One.
- NHS Blood and Transplant unit - an executive non-departmental public body of the Department of Health.
- JCDecaux - the UK's number one out-of-home advertising company and part of the world's leading outdoor advertising company.
Join us for this full interactive day for only:
- £149 + VAT (members of the NHS Confederation)
- £199 + VAT (non-members)
Who should attend?
The day has been designed specifically for NHS and care communications professionals. It is suitable for a wide range of abilities and roles, including digital and communications professionals and people new to communications.
How to book
Book your place using our online form.
A wide range of supporter, exhibition and branding opportunities are available for the Communications Conference. For more information about how to get involved, please download our supporter brochure or contact our commercial team directly by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0844 800 5987.