This event is now fully booked. If you wish to be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Exeter 'Improving your flu fighter campaign' will provide flu leads across England with an opportunity to develop their skills, network with other flu leads, share good practice and discuss ideas on how to continue to improve uptake.
This agenda has been established with the engagement of local screening and immunisation teams of Public Health England and NHS England, who will also be holding workshops on regional and local specific issues.
- 9:30 am - 10.00 am - Registration and refreshments
- 10.00 am - 10:15 am - Introductions
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am - From flu lead to flu lead
- 10.45 am - 11.15 pm - The best element to a flu fighter campaign
- 11:15 pm - 11:45 pm - Creating a the best national campaign
- 11:45 pm - 12:45 pm - The perfect evaluation
- 12:45 pm - 13:30 pm - Lunch
- 14:00 pm - 14:30 pm - How was it for you?
- 14:15 pm - 14:45 pm - Key challenges workshop
- 14:45 pm - 15:30 pm - Focusing on comms
- 15:30 pm - 15:55 pm - Going forward
- 16:00 pm - Close
*Please note, this programme is a working document therefore timings and details may be subject to change.
We also be collecting feedback throughout the day, so we can provide the correct support and materials for the next flu season.