The North of England Social Partnership Forum (SPF) is a regional network that brings together local health management and staff side representatives, together with other arms length bodies stakeholders. The group meets twice a year to facilitate partnership working on regional workforce priorities, in the context of national challenges and developments.
This meeting will have a specific focus on:
- Partnership work during system change: what are different regions in the north doing, what does good look like, and how can we ensure meaningful engagement within the sustainability and transformation footprints?
- Commissioning decisions: how do we ensure workforce implications are considered and addressed in partnership?
Expert speakers from across the healthcare system will outline current priorities, and group discussion will allow delegates to form a shared understanding of next steps.
Who is the meeting for?
This meeting will bring together the membership of the North of England SPF, together with regional clinical commissioners, directors of finance and other local stakeholders with an interest in the themes outlined above.
Programme and speakers
Our programme is still in development and will be sent to registered delegates in advance of the meeting. Speakers confirmed, include:
- Sue Holden, improvement director, NHS Improvement
- Dr Paul Bowen, clinical chair, Eastern Cheshire CCG
- Jon Restell, chief executive, Managers in Partnership
- Michael Wood, local growth advisor, NHS Confederation
- Representatives from all three SPF sub-groups in the North (North East, North West, Yorkshire & Humber)
We will be using the hashtag #SPFsystemchange to continue discussions on Twitter before, during and after the event.
You can register your place at this meeting, simply follow the on screen instructions.