20 / 12 / 2016
Discover how East London NHS Foundation Trust reviewed their staff benefits and reward offer to help meet their recruitment and retention challenges.
This case study looks at how the trust:
- analysed their existing offer, including cost and uptake, to ensure value for money
- canvassed opinion from staff about which benefits they value
- found out which new rewards staff might be interested in
- developed a communication approach for reward
- developed a smartphone app
- built a business case for introducing new rewards and changes to existing benefits.
You can find out more about reward in the NHS and access our range of reward resources.