27 / 10 / 2016
Incentivising employees to refer candidates through your reward offer encourages them to think about who they might know that has the right skills, knowledge and values for your organisation.
Refer a friend schemes can be a useful tool to help you meet some of your workforce challenges, such as recruiting to hard to fill posts, increasing staff retention and reducing recruitment times and costs.
Our guide looks at the things you could consider when designing and implementing a refer a friend scheme including:
- the business case and defining what you want to achieve
- the terms and conditions of the scheme and qualifying criteria
- gaining buy in from key stakeholders
- communicating the scheme to your staff
- evaluating whether the scheme has been successful.
Find out more about reward in the NHS and view our range of reward resources.