There are many ways you can get involved with the Do OD community.
- Working groups: We run a number of working groups covering a variety of topics and workstreams that help us deliver on our priorities and shape our products. We are always looking for new practitioners to join us, find out about our opportunities.
- Linkedin: Join 1,200 other members in our NHS Organisational Development and Change Network LinkedIn group. Members include OD and HR professionals, clinicians, managers and other interested people. It is a great place to connect with others and share ideas. Please note that membership of this group is restricted to NHS staff.
- Do OD superstars: Meet a new NHS OD practitioner every month as they share their challenges, advice and top tips for others in the field.
- Twitter: Follow @NHSE_DoOD for all that latest news from the OD community. You can also follow the hashtag #NHSDoOD to find Do OD tweets and discussions.
- DoODcast: Listen to our monthly podcast as we discuss hot OD topics, talk with expert guests and share Do OD updates.