21 / 10 / 2014 3.36pm
NHS Employers' national engagement service comprises four regional teams in London, Midlands and East, North, and South. Each team has its own network of HR directors and together they provide an engagement service that covers the whole of England.
The national service has four key aims:
- Connect - To connect with HR directors (HRDs) through our regional networks so we can share learning and best practice.
- Inform - To ensure that HRDs are kept up to date on current issues, key developments and information from across the healthcare system.
- Influence - To highlight opportunities where the HRD community can influence and shape policy as well as the implementation plans, in order to meet their needs.
- Challenge - To stimulate discussion and innovation amongst HR professionals by exploring the latest research and thinking within HR practice.
As part of our aims we deliver four main areas of work:
- Working with the chairs from the regional networks to deliver stimulating and engaging network meetings.
- Supporting the sharing of intelligence to help shape and influence policy developments as well as implementation.
- Producing a monthly engagement brief to keep key stakeholders informed and connected on key issues and topics.
- Identifying opportunities to connect with other leaders on the executive boards within trusts, who influence organisational effectiveness.