Capsticks, with NHS Employers, has produced a suite of resources designed to support the NHS workforce, including podcasts and guidance. Also, see below for latest news updates and upcoming events.
Read a selection of relevant news articles from Capsticks’ website:
11/04/2017 - New rules on publishing information on trade union facility time
29/03/2017 - Government triggers Article 50 – implications for your workforce
21/03/2017 - Service provision changes and the principal purpose test
16/03/2017 - Further requirements for NHS providers wishing to engage off-payroll workers
Changes to salary sacrifice arrangements from April 2017
01/03/2017 - Trade Union Act in force from 1 March
15/02/2017 - Unmarried cohabitants entitled to receive survivor's pension
Hot topics - listen to the first podcast in our new series where Martin Hamilton, partner and head of employment at Capsticks, discusses culture and behaviour in healthcare workplaces.
- Bullying and harassment - Christina McAnea - Head of Health for Unison.
- Brexit - Kate Ling - Senior European Policy Manager in the NHS Confederation's European Office
Workforce of 2020 - In this series, Kelvin Cheatle, consultant at Capsticks, interviews key workforce leaders to discuss their thoughts on the NHS Workforce of 2020, including the possible impact of devolution and recruitment supply.
- Dean Royles - HR director at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Lord Norman Warner - Member of the House of Lords and former Minister of State at the Department of Health.
- Danny Mortimer - Chief executive at NHS Employers.
- Deborah Tarrant - Director of people and organisational development at Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Agenda for change pay scales and points – April 2016
The Agenda for Change pay scales poster has been updated, following the government’s announcement of the NHS pay award for 2016/17.
About Capsticks HR Advisory:
No events currently planned.